The priority in investor relations is to provide fair and timely information concerning the strategy, business and financial performance of the overall Bank Millennium Group. The list of communications published by the Bank Group, including their frequency and place of publication, is available on the Bank’s website in the Investor Relations section.
The Bank uses various communication channels in order to reach present and prospective shareholders, mainly such as:
- regular conferences with the participation of the Bank’s Management Board on the quarterly performance of the Bank Group (4 in 2018),
- participation in conferences and road shows organized for investors in Poland and abroad (14),
- individual and group meetings with capital market players (355 participants),
- current stock exchange reports (25) and press releases,
- dedicated website in the Bank’s portal on investor relations,
- encouraging participation in the Annual Shareholder Meeting,
- ongoing contacts with market participants (by e-mail or telephone).
To ensure best practice in equal access to information, since 2006 the Bank has enabled unlimited access to these conferences via the web (video transmission in Polish and English) and by telephone. A transcript of every conference is available on the Bank’s website. The Bank also offers a webcast of the Shareholder Meeting. A transcript of the discussion and resolutions is also available on the Bank’s website.
Meetings with capital market players
|Number of meetings
|Number of participants