Student and graduate educational programs
The aim of the educational programs conducted by the Bank is to allow students and graduates to gain their first professional experience and knowledge in banking and finance, spread knowledge of economics and share best practices on the company’s business.
Student and Graduate Educational Programs
- Millennium Bankers – Paid apprenticeship program, which enables involvement in independent, complex projects, in which students acquire practical knowledge of the banking business. The best apprentices receive job offers from the Bank.
- Millennium Academy – The purpose of the free workshops and training for students run by the Bank’s specialists is to give them insight into working in banking and present possible career paths. In 2016 students had an opportunity to hone their skills at five workshops on commercial negotiations and interpersonal communication.
- People Grow – is a management skills development programme for graduates and soon-to-graduate students. It is a 2-year on-the-job training programme that offers an opportunity to obtain comprehensive knowledge of the bank’s operations. The participants of the Programme supported by the Mentor – Bank’s management board member – work for various departments on selected projects and training sessions. After completion of the programme, the participant is employed in one of the Bank’s departments.
- Expert Start Up – is a collection of internship programs conducted in various departments of the Bank for people with specific interests and a vision for their professional career. The interns are supported by managers and specialists in the area in which the project is conducted. Following the internship, the best participants are offered jobs in the Bank. In 2016, Expert Start Up programs were implemented in the areas of retail marketing and electronic banking.
- You Are Competing for an Internship – For the seventh time the Bank funded the award in the contest You Are Competing for an Internship organized by Gazeta Wyborcza and PwC. The winner of the competition was accepted for a summer apprenticeship at the Bank.
of educational programs
Number of participants of educational programs
|Program||Number of participants|
|Expert Start Up||12||4||9||15||8|
|You Are Competing for an Internship||1||3||4||9||42|