Communication with investors
The Investor Relations Department is responsible for fair and timely communication of the strategy, business and financial performance of the entire Bank Millennium Capital Group. The list of communications published by the Bank, including their frequency and place of publication, is available on the Bank’s website in the Investor Relations section.
The Bank uses various communication channels in order to reach the present and potential Shareholders.
The Bank uses various communication channels in order to reach the present and potential Shareholders, mainly such as:
- Regular conferences with the participation of the Bank’s Management Board on quarterly performance of the Bank’s Capital Group (there were 4 such conferences in 2016),
- Participation in conferences and road shows organized for investors in Poland and abroad (8),
- Individual and group meetings with capital market players (192),
- Current stock exchange reports (40) and press releases,
- Dedicated website in the Bank’s portal devoted to investor relations,
- Encouraging people to participate in the annual Shareholder Meeting (also a webcast is available on the Internet),
- Ongoing contacts with market participants (by e-mail or telephone).
To ensure best practice in equal access to information, since 2006 the Bank has enabled unlimited access to these conferences via the web (audio-visual transmission in Polish and English) and by telephone. The recording of each conference is available on the Bank’s website at least for a quarter after the conference. The Bank also prepares a webcast from the Shareholder Meeting. The recording of the discussion along with the resolutions is also available from the Bank’s website.
Meetings with Investors
|Meetings with Investors||2016||2015||2014||2013||2012|
|Number of meetings||192||206||208||134||123|
|Number of participants||391||418||410||283||301|